Main Article Content
This article deals with the use of the sophisticated methods for the selection of technical and economic solution of electrical wiring. This solution is based not only on a price but also on many other criteria such as a comfort, service, durability etc. The focus of the work is a treatise on wiring systems from a global perspective, where it is impossible to use a conventional approach for objective evaluation and selection of the appropriate electrical wiring system (because of the complexity of such systems and their interdependencies). In the article are given information of an energy consumption (the total consumption and household consumption), consumption prediction â€“ especially for households. Following is an overview of possible measures for reducing electricity consumption in households. In the part of the article are solved the knowledge, respectively expert systems for use in an electrical engineering â€“ especially for a suitable tool for the selection and evaluation of households wiring electrical system. The result of this work provides a possible solution for a selection of wiring electrical system for households (focusing on the intelligent wiring) â€“ from a technical and economic point of view and with using an innovative approach. The main contribution of this work is a proposal of the main part of the knowledge base. This base could be a basis for knowledge, respectively for an evaluating technical and economical solution of an electrical wiring system â€“ the expert system includes also a feedback function of an effective solution, use value, price etc., which would also serve as a knowledge base.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in IJIER journals are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
2. ZprÃ¡va o oÄekÃ¡vÃ¡nÃ© rovnovÃ¡ze mezi mezi nabÃdkou a poptÃ¡vkou elektÅ™iny a plynu. Available online: http://www.ote-cr.cz/o-spolecnosti/soubory-vyrocni-zprava-ote/ZOOR_2010.pdf (accessed on 17 August 2011).
3. InteligentnÃ elektroinstalace budov: PÅ™ÃruÄka pro uÅ¾ivatele. Available online: http://www.eatonelektrotechnika.cz/pdf/manual%20nikobus.zip (accessed on 10 August 2011).
4. Becker, M.; Knoll, P. Dokumentation zur LiteraturÃ¼bersicht "Energieeinsparpotenzial durch moderne Elektroinstallation": Energieeinsparpotenzial durch moderne Elektroinstallation. In Dokumentation zur LiteraturÃ¼bersicht "Energieeinsparpotenzial durch moderne Elektroinstallation". Publisher: Hochschule Biberach, 2007, pp. 1-57.
5. Baxant, P. Knowledge Oriented Technologies and their Utilization in Lighting Technology. Habilitation Thesis, BUT Brno, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, 2007.
6. Murtinger, K. Ãšspory elektÅ™iny v domÃ¡cnosti, 1st ed; Publisher: Energy Centre ÄŒeskÃ© BudÄ›jovice, Czech Republic, 2008.
7. ÃšspornÃ© osvÄ›tlenÃ a spotÅ™ebiÄe v domÃ¡cnosti. Available online: http://www.ekowatt.cz/cz/informace/uspory-energie/usporne-osvetleni-a-spotrebice-v-domacnosti (accessed on 05 November 2011).
8. MastnÃ½, P; DrÃ¡pela, J.; MiÅ¡Ã¡k, S.; MachÃ¡Äek, J.; PtÃ¡Äek, M.; Radil, L.; BartoÅ¡Ãk, M.; Pavelka, T. ObnovitelnÃ© zdroje energie. Praha, 2011; ISBN 978-80-01-04937-2.
9. Popper, M.; Kelemen, J. ExpertnÃ© systÃ©my. Alfa, Bratislava, 1989; ISBN 80-05-00051-0.
10. MastnÃ½, P. Knowledge Technologies as Supporting Instrument for Design of Energy Systems in Buildings. Habilitation Thesis, BUT Brno, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, 2010.
11. SÃ©mantickÃ½ web a jeho technologie. Available online: http://ics.muni.cz/bulletin/articles/296.html (accessed on 15 June 2016).
12. ZnalostnÃ technologie I. Available online: http://lide.uhk.cz/fim/ucitel/fshusam2/lekarnicky/zt1/ zt1_index.html (accessed on 16 June 2016).
13. Vlastnosti ProtÃ©gÃ©. Available online: http://lide.uhk.cz/fim/ucitel/fshusam2/lekarnicky/zt1/zt1_kap03.html (accessed on 14 June 2016).
14. RouÅ¡Ã¡r, I. ProjektovÃ© Å™ÃzenÃ technologickÃ½ch staveb. Grada, Praha, 2008; ISBN 9788024726021.
15. ProjektovÃ¡nÃ v BIM. Available online: bimproject.cz/cs/content/4-proc-bim (accessed on 20 May 2017).