To enhance the quality of IJIER, We cordially invite some experts to be the Reviewer of...
Recruitment of Reviewers
Participation in the peer-review process is essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
Reviewers names will list on the journal’s webpage.
To enhance the quality of IJIER, We cordially invite some experts to be the Reviewer of IJIER. If you are interested and willing to be the Reviewer Member of IJIER, Please register as a reviewer on IJIER.
Duties for Reviewers:
- Review IJIER papers
- Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- The applicants are supposed to show high responsibility and respect to both the authors and scientific research and should be objective and careful in reviewing.
- Recommend high-qualified documents to IJIER.
- Introduce IJIER to your colleagues or friends
- Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
- Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
- Be fluent in academic and professional English
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- The applicants should be at least a lecturer at an accredited academic institution
- The applicants are supposed to have good experiences in his/ her specific research field
How to apply
- Register as a reviewer on IJIER via register link.
- If you already registered as author or reader update your profile.