Main Article Content
The theoretical production of Paulo Freire value the popular knowledge and the exchange of knowledge in establishing a relationship of trust between health professionals, patients generally to pregnant / lactating women and family for the actions of health promotion. We can observe the presence of Freire's ideas, most important popular educator from Brazil, fairly present in health education, specifically in humanized care, which is extremely important for the activity of nurses and educators. While nurses / educators, we must think about the social context in which the patient lives, their limitations, their abilities, difficulties and facilities. It is very important know the reality of patients and family so we can provide nursing care and health education properly, thus establishing effective education conducts both in their treatment in health facilities as the continuity of their treatment at home .
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in IJIER journals are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
2. Freire. P. EducaÃ§Ã£o como prÃ¡tica da liberdade. 26. ed. Rio de Janeiro: Paz e Terra; 2002.
3. Coelho MJ. Maneiras de cuidar em Enfermagem. Rev Bras Enferm 2006;59(6):745-51.
4. Wayhs RI. Ressignificando o sofrimento cotidiano da famÃlia da crianÃ§a e do adolescente com o diagnÃ³stico de cÃ¢ncer a partir de uma prÃ¡tica cuidativa-educativa problematizadora [dissertaÃ§Ã£o].FlorianÃ³polis: Programa de PÃ³s GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Enfermagem, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina; 2003.
5. Oliveira HM, GonÃ§alves MJF. EducaÃ§Ã£o em saÃºde: uma experiÃªncia transformadora. Rev Bras Enferm 2004; 57(6): 761-1.3
6. MinistÃ©rio da SaÃºde (BR). Portal eletrÃ´nico do MinistÃ©rio da SaÃºde. BrasÃlia; 2004. [citado em: 2008 maio 1]. DisponÃvel em:http://dtr2004.saude.gov.br/dab/atencaobasica.php#saudedafamilia.
7. Vidal ClÃ¡udia Rejane Pinheiro Maciel, Miranda Karla CorrÃªa Lima, Pinheiro PatrÃcia Neyva da Costa, Rodrigues Dafne Paiva. Mulher climatÃ©rica: uma proposta de cuidado clÃnico de enfermagem baseada em ideias freireanas. Rev. bras. enferm. [Internet]. 2012 Aug [cited 2015 Aug 27] ; 65( 4 ): 680-684. Available from: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0034-71672012000400019&lng=en. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0034-71672012000400019.
8. Linhares Francisca MÃ¡rcia Pereira, Pontes Cleide Maria, OsÃ³rio MÃ´nica Maria. Construtos teÃ³ricos de Paulo Freire norteando as estratÃ©gias de promoÃ§Ã£o Ã amamentaÃ§Ã£o. Rev. Bras. Saude Mater. Infant. [Internet]. 2014 Dec [cited 2015 Aug 27] ; 14( 4 ): 433-439. Available from: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1519-38292014000400433&lng=en. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S1519-38292014000400013. 9. ASSOCIAÃ‡ÃƒO BRASILEIRA DE NORMAS TÃ‰CNICAS. NBR 6023: informaÃ§Ã£o e documentaÃ§Ã£o: referÃªncia â€“ elaboraÃ§Ã£o. Rio de Janeiro, 2000.
10. COOPER, H. M. The integrative research review. A systematic aproach. Newburg Park, CA: Sage, 1982.